My how the time can fly. I've been running around attending to work, events, and friends. I've got so much to post about but here's a sampling of what's to come and what I've been up to:
- Today's opening of the Syracuse Community Test Kitchen. Ray Cross, the president of Morrisville State College says, "We want to put a product on store shelves where a neighbor could say 'I know the person who made that' made with ingredients grown in their neighborhood" He's my new hero.
- A review of some fabulous lunches I've had at Sparkytown in Hawley-Green.
- Freshly roasted beans at Cafe Kubal in Eastwood.
- Browsing the cookbook and food literature section at Books End in Eastwood.
- The launch of Edible Finger Lakes--the first issue debuts next month.
Archive Alert: On this date in 2006 I was catching up on the organic news of the day.